Have you attended a webinar, workshop or training program and taken lots of notes?
Had great intentions to implement things and started and then gotten stuck and put it aside?
One day you took a look at the pile of notes and thought what am I going to do with them?
You are not alone. Most business owners I talk to have experienced the heady excitement of learning something new and then not actioning it !
If you have a pile of notes and you want to know what to do with them then read on. They could be digital notes or hand-written ones. They still create mental clutter.
Sort those NOTES OUT from those workshops
Take a look at those workshop notes and ask yourself these questions
- ARE they still relevant – especially social media dimensions etc as these change fairly quickly !
- Is it relevant to my industry?
- DO I want to implement this stuff ?
- Do I want to learn HOW to do it ?
- DO I have the time to it?
- How urgent is it in line with my current business goals?
- WHAT can you hire someone else to do ? I know my friend Deb Malone found that she has had way more clients wanting to set up their online sales funnels & facebook adverts than learn how to do it themselves.
- Throw out the old notes . Delete the files or recycle the paper notes .
- By now you should have a smaller . So sort them into these three categories
- STUFF for ME to do
- STUFF to outsource !
- STUFF to brainstorm
- Book at time to take action and WORK on your business
- Make yourself accountable to someone to get it done ! Arrange a brainstorm session for stuff you need to figure out.
Stop taking notes START taking action in your business !
Like some help sorting out HOW to do things in your business ?
Book a 30 min FREE session to see how systems could help you reach your business goals faster. Email [email protected]