Picking yourself up when you fail? – building business systems
Self made billionaire Sarah Blakey talks about how she picked herself up when she failed or was faced with a challenging situation. Click Here to listen to her interview with Diane Sawyer
This got me thininking how have I learnt from my business mistakes and how do I pick myself up?
So here are some of the business mistakes I have learnt from and what I now do differently ( my systems )
- Feeling uncomfortable asking for the sale – ASK for the sale and set up referral networks & learn to market my business so it is easy
- Not getting paid for a large job – getting deposits up front
- Feeling all alone making business decisions from my home office – attending regular networking events & asking for help & getting a coach to make me accountable
- Thinking marketing was going to cost me a lot – learning how to use social media
- Not following my own sales systems – stop and check out what my gut instinct is telling me
When I fail I…
- Ask myself what can I do differently next time?
- Ask for feedback from trusted advisors
- Blog about what I learnt
- Build it into my systems and teach my clients about it
Love to hear what your strategies are